Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spending my stimulus money on lingerie

Why save in a dusty ol' bank account when you can put cash to really good use?
No I don't mean giving to a charity I mean spending it.
Why donate to some charity that already has its share when you can trade cash for the only kind of stimulus that really matters SEX!
Yes we should all do our part to help our economy rebound out of this funk.
Why not combine patriotism with passion [preferably the kinky kind].
Call your local Phone Sex operator and donate some cash/debit gift card for real stimulus. You can call me or my friends at:
415 621 6334 or visit House of Phone Sex.com

415 621 1187 or visit Fetish-Fone.com

P.S. Be Wilde!
P.P.S. Helping those who don't have as much as you is always the right thing to do.
xxxooo
Joan

1 comment: